Siemens PLM for Machine Builders offers a cost-effective way to access the advanced Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) capabilities of Teamcenter to companies that need to deliver complex ETO projects.
And Siemens goes further – PLM for Machine Builders is an instant-on, cloud-based system that captures years of expertise in system deployment and configuration, giving you a ready-to-use integrated environment to manage requirements, project milestones, and product definition, along with advanced change and configuration management.
Benefits of PLM for Machine Builders
Fragmented IT systems. Siloed Excel sheets. Engineering workarounds that violate compliance. All these inefficiencies can be a thing of the past with cross-domain collaboration and digitalization.
PLM for Machine Builders is a single environment to hold all your project information to better control complexity and ensure orders are delivered with the latest customer requirements. Increase your competitive advantage by providing transparency of project information across your organization.
- Fully integrated solution means every stakeholder has exactly what they need to get their job done
- Easily adapt your plan, understand the impact and implement change quickly, effectively, accurately
- Dashboards, self-service reports, timelines and more ensure accurate, real time status information
- Ability to act quickly by moving away from paper-based change processes
- Capability to easily share design information across teams
- SaaS delivery for anytime, anywhere access
PLM for Machine Builders incorporates three key areas: project, process, and requirements management; machine configuration and reuse; and blended ETO/CTO.
Our solution has been built to support your end-to-end business processes with a preconfigured offering capable of growing with you. Project management and design teams can collaborate and share work in progress (WIP) to define and complete the development processes. It includes built-in best practices for project management, change management, BoM cloning and modular product configuration.
- Capture project milestones and associated deliverables
- Integrated requirements drive the design
- Streamlined change management processes
- Google-style search to find all your information
- Advanced BoM cloning capabilities independent of CAD
- Document management – associate Microsoft Office documents to your designs
- Capture product structure from CAD for downstream re-use
- Advanced rule-based product configuration
Streamline your Engineer-to-Order process
Implement a SaaS PLM system that can be deployed quickly and cost-effectively for a rapid return on investment, while offering the full range of PLM solutions your company needs to shoot for the moon. Digitally boost product quality and speed to market with Siemens PLM for Machine Builders.
Learn more about PLM for Machine Builders and discover how your company can accelerate project delivery and accuracy. A free 30-day trial will also be available so you can see for yourself.
Don’t hesitate to contact Thanh for advice on automation solutions for CAD / CAM / CAE / PLM / ERP / IT systems exclusively for SMEs.
Luu Phan Thanh (Tyler) Solutions Consultant at PLM Ecosystem Mobile +84 976 099 099
Web www.plmes.io Email firstname.lastname@example.org