Over the next 5 to 10 years, new technologies will play a significant role in reshaping how we design and produce products. 3D printing is one of the top technologies that will have an influence. Are you ready?
95% of top performers will change the way their products are designed and engineered.
89% of top performers will look at new ways to design to take advantage of 3D printing.
Reasons driving top performers to adopt 3D printing:
- 67% Reduce lead time for tooling
- 48% Opportunities for mass customization
- 44% Manufacturing location flexibility
- 30% Reduced material waste
- 26% Lightweighting, improved energy efficiency
- 26% Improved service/ reduce spare parts inventory
Learn more about the future of product design, engineering, and manufacturing and the role 3D printing will play in this infographic.
Don’t hesitate to contact Thanh for advice on automation solutions for CAD / CAM / CAE / PLM / ERP / IT systems exclusively for SMEs.
Luu Phan Thanh (Tyler) Solutions Consultant at PLM Ecosystem Mobile +84 976 099 099
Web www.plmes.io Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: Lot A3 No. 05 N2 Street, Jamona Golden Silk, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, HCMC