This white paper looks at 10 areas where electronic and mechanical designers working with printed circuit boards (PCBs) face their collaborative tools’ dysfunctional nature. Leverage the powerful capabilities in NX and Siemens Xpedition for solutions to the following:
- External and internal copper and solder mask/silkscreen data
- True 3D model exchange and synchronization (pin 1 verification)
- Full 3D Interference checking
- Rigid-flex objects (multiple thickness boards, stiffeners, etc.)
- High density interconnects and miniaturization.
- Variant exchange
- Design intent collaboration (ownership, frozen groups)
- Workflow synchronization
PCB design solutions provide cost savings and productivity gains
Electronics designers and manufacturers face a considerable challenge to find systems that provide a significant advantage. With the mechanical design power of NX and the innovative PCB design solutions in Xpedition, product designers and engineers have the tools to revolutionize their workflow. The cohesive solutions found within NX and Xpedition provide efficiency, cost savings, and productivity gains that extend across organizations. Download the white paper to learn more.
Don’t hesitate to contact Thanh for advice on automation solutions for CAD / CAM / CAE / PLM / ERP / IT systems exclusively for SMEs.
Luu Phan Thanh (Tyler) Solutions Consultant at PLM Ecosystem Mobile +84 976 099 099
Web www.plmes.io Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: Lot A3 No. 05 N2 Street, Jamona Golden Silk, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, HCMC