Teamcenter, Solid Edge & NX provide the platform for an integrated, global engineering team.
One of the world’s leading industrial seal companies uses solutions from Siemens PLM Software to enable efficient design and development that supports worldwide customers. Teamcenter provides the platform for an integrated, global engineering team.
A commitment to unparalleled customer service lies at the heart of AESSEAL Plc, a business founded on expertise that focuses on preventing liquids and gases from escaping into the environment. The company invests seven percent of annual sales revenue in research and development (R&D), and achieves exceptional delivery times for the mechanical seals and support systems that it designs and manufactures for rotating equipment, such as pumps and motors. Millions of per-mutations can be assembled from stock and dispatched within 24 hours, and a database founded on decades of experience speeds the development of non-standard products.
– Enhance a reputation for excellent customer service and short lead times, worldwide
– Maintain full control of global design and development
– Ensure complete protection of intellectual property in all manufacturing locations
Keys to success
– The ability to establish clear, consistent workflows
– Full control of engineering data publication and revision
– Integration of Teamcenter with other business systems
– Accurate engineering data flowing automatically into other business systems reduces manual data transfer processes by 75 percent
– Complete visibility on all projects enables speedier decision-making
– Tighter revision control supports consistent quality
– Ability to customize engineer-ing data passed to third parties enables protection and advancement of intellectual property
Don’t hesitate to contact Thanh for advice on automation solutions for CAD / CAM / CAE / PLM / ERP / IT systems exclusively for SMEs.
Luu Phan Thanh (Tyler) Solutions Consultant at PLM Ecosystem Mobile +84 976 099 099
Web www.plmes.io Email firstname.lastname@example.org